A loan with a maximum loan period of 3 years. It is a credit product suitable for customers who have collateral to turn into capital to solve the financial liquidity and expand their various businesses.
- • A short-term loan period from 1 to 3 years;
- • An approval amount of not more than 100,000,000 LAK;
- • Help solve the family economic problems.
2. Interest Rate:
- For more information, please contact: 021-213531-6 and 309/313/315 for the Loan Department.
Remark:: JDB reserves the right to adjust the interest rate and fees without prior notice to customers.
3. Loan Documents
- • A loan application form (under the bank form), Corporate loan application form. Corporate loan application form;
- • A resume of a borrower;
- • A copy of ID card or Passport (borrower, co-borrower and guarantor);
- • A copy of family book (borrower, co-borrower and guarantor);
- • A residential certificate (borrower, co-borrower and guarantor);
- • Enterprise Registration Certificate;
- • Tax Registration Certificate;
- • Business license;
- • A bank statement showing the account’s history from the past 1 year;
- • A copy of previous loan account statement from the past 1 to 2 years (if any debt);
- • A copy of collateral (land title), or if owned by another person, the owner of the land title must sign as a guarantor;