Fixed Deposit Accounts
Fixed Deposit Account is a deposit account which gives a high return from the fixed interest rate depending on the customer’s selection period according to its preference as the following details: 3 months, 6 months, 9 months,12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. withdrawal of principal and interest will be allowed upon the maturity.
- • You will earn a high return from the fixed interest rate.
- • Your account can be used as collateral for loans.
- • You can open an account to earn a monthly interest and the principal shall be matured as you have set.
- • The fixed interest and the account balance can be checked via Internet Banking.
- • Can be used as a guarantee for issuing a Credit VISA.
- • LAK
- • THB
- • USD
- • CNY
Terms and conditions:
- The minimum fixed deposit for general public: 2,000,000 LAK or 300 USD or 10,000 THB for legal entities or organizations: 20,000,000 LAK or 3000 USD or 100,000 THB for foreigners which are not in lao PDR 50,000USD or 1,500,000 THB
- If the fixed deposit account is withdrawn before its maturity of 3 months, the fixed interest will not be paid or the withdrawal is over 3 months, however, before its maturity, the fixed interest will be calculated according to the interest rate of saving account and a fee of 120,000 LAK or 15 USD or 500 THB will be charged.