Money Transfer via ID card
Customers can transfer money via the receiver’s ID card. Transferors are required to have a JDB account, however, it is not required for the receiver. Money transfer is comfortable at any JDB service units across the country.
- • Maximize the convenience and speed of money transfer;
- • You can transfer cash or debit from your JDB account.
- • The receiver receives your money immediately;
- • High security.
- • Fees are declared by JDB regulations from time to time.
- • LAK
- • THB
- • USD
Terms and conditions:
- • You can use this service by signing JDB service agreement.
- • Fill your information in the transfer form defined by JDB.
- • In case of transferring money from your account, you need to fill your account detail in the transfer form.
- • In case of cash transfer, you need to fill your account detail in the cash deposit form.
- • You must fill the receiver’s exact information in the cash deposit form, such as: The receiver’s first and last name, ID card, phone number and bank information (if the receiver does not have an account at the bank where he will receive your money).
- • The receiver’s first and last name, account number and bank information (if the receiver has an account at the bank where he will receive your money).