International Money Transfer via SWIFT
International Money Transfer via SWIFT is for transfer payment of goods or services, tuition fees, medical fees, etc. This service is internationally well recognized, convenient, quick and reliable. You can use it at all JDB service units across the country.
- • Transfer money to all banks in oversea quickly and safely.;
- • Can transfer money in many currencies according to the customer need.;
- • Can transfer cash or debit from the customer's deposit account..
- • Transferors must have their family registration book or ID card or passport (not expired).
- • The receiver’s name and surname.
- • Inform the receiver’s address, city and country.
- • Deposit the amount you need to transfer.
- • All customers who have their JDB deposit account can easily receive money transfer via Swift.
- • Receivers must have their family registration book or ID card or passport (not expired).
- • Reference Number.
- • The transferor’s name and surname and country of origin.
- • Inform the amount the receiver will receive.
REMARK: To comply with the regulations issued by the Bank of Lao PDR from time to time.
- • LAK
- • THB
- • USD
- • EUR
- • SGD
- • HKD
- • AUD
- • CAD
- • JPY
- • GBP
- • Other …
Fees are declared by JDB from time to time.
Terms and conditions:
- For Lao nationals: Only bring your family registration book or ID card or passport (not expired); Fill the correct information in the transfer form as defined by JDB.
- For foreigners: Only bring your passport and your visa to the Lao PDR (not expired); Fill the correct information in the transfer form as defined by JDB.
For more information:
Please contact the Joint Development Bank Head Quarter or its service units across the country, Tel: +856 21 213531 – 6 or +856 21 241843 or fax: +856 21 213530 or you can check from additional SWIFT service units at website: www.swift.com to:
- Find service unit near you.
- Check reasonable fees for international money transfer.
- Check out payment option available in each country.