Overdraft Loan Services
Provide short-term loans to finance those who operate their business on the following sectors: Industry, trade, construction, transportation, supply of technical materials, agriculture-forestry, etc. with repayment period of one year. Overdraft is working capital to enhance the business liquidity in the rush hour.
- • Can withdraw money more than amount deposited to current accounts.
- • Support all expenses by cheque payment.
- • Easy and quick submission of loan request letter.
- • Approve money within 21 days (when full documents are checked).
- • Pay interest only on overdraft balance.
- • You can borrow according to your actual need.
Terms and conditions:
- Interest rate is calculated in %/year.
- The approval fee is collected once after the approval of loan.
- For good customers, the bank may consider a reasonable interest rate.
- Additional terms or guidance’s for implementation will be divided into a separate section.
Loan documents include:
- • Loan request letter (based on JDB form).
- • Borrower’s biography.
- • Business operation background.
- • Revenue and expenditure forecasting plan (assets, liabilities).
- • Copy of family registration book, ID card or passport (borrower & guarantor).
- • Residence Certificate (borrower & guarantor)
- • Copies of business license and tax certificate.
- • Copy of business operation license.
- • Power of attorney agreement for loan (if there are shareholders).
- • Copy of collateral or power of attorney in respect of collateral (if it belongs to another person).
- • Companies must provide additional documents such as: Letter of appointment or power of attorney from companies. resolution adopted at the Company’s meeting, company’s regulations, balance sheet (balance sheet, financial statement for the last 06-month period).
- • Other documents required by the bank.
- • Only repeat customers with good repayment background activate their JDB deposit will be preferable. The bank will consider to provide credit card limit that does not exceed loan repaid.
- • Only new customers who apply for a loan will be considered to provide loan with credit card limit using the same collateral.
- • Fees are set as declared by JDB.
For more information:
Please contact Business Credit Division, Tel: 021-215595, Fax: 021-223431.